We have a true passion to help.
As a Global Career Development Facilitator Instructor (GCDFI), I have an enriched desire and ability to help others while teaching people how to help themselves.
- Face to Face meeting to be determined
- Audience: open, private career practitioners, resume writers, workforce and employment professionals/specialists, college advisors and career center staff, human resource professionals, recruiting and outplacement professionals, non-profit professionals, other interested career development professionals, etc.
- Outcome: Certificate of Completion, eligible to apply for the GCDF credential
- Registry Member: Tamika Conde
- Location: Atlanta, GA (contact instructor for details)
- Phone: (404) 593-1400
Workshops provide a classroom atmosphere with other participants present during training.
- Includes other participants with similar goals.
- Compare notes with peers and grow with others who have similar needs.
1-on-1 trainings offer the same classes as workshops but allows a more personal and customized experience.
- Can be used as a follow up to any workshop .
- Choose to only take 1-on-1 trainings instead of workshops.
- Receive personal assistance on all career development needs.
- Customized and personal assesments.